me356 seems fairly certain about getting excess heat repeatedly in Celani
type experiments (up to 1.5x).  He does mention using 30ft of wire!  Maybe
that matters.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/2850-me356-Celani-Ni-Wire-replication/?pageNo=1

Andrew Hrischanovich also reports achieving 1.5x in Celani type experiments
and notes higher pressure seemed to help ~10 bar.  In personal
communication, he indicates being unable to push it beyond that and is
currently focused on TiH2.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/02/05/tales-from-the-laboratory-of-experimental-physics-lenr-research-in-ukraine-and-russia-by-andrew-hrischanovich-alan-smith/

Of course as we have seen time and again, there is often something
discovered which invalidates the results.

Jack