Have a look at Mats Lewan's analysis. It seems much more comprehensive and less biased to me https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/04/09/heres-my-hypothesis-on-the-rossi-ih-affair/ He is a science reporter who is MUCH more knowledgeable about LENR than Wang.

Jones, further to your belief in Clarke's analysis of the Lugano experiment. I have had hundreds of on-line duels with him over the years. He is absolutely certain LENR is impossible and no experiment has ever shown anomalous heat. Also absolutely certain that the IPCC is right about global warming and the effect of CO2.