It is amazing that there are so many lofty positions being taken on the
basis of little-to-no released data.  If IH and Rossi each believe their
positions, then I say, "PUBLICLY RELEASE THE RAW DATA ALONG WITH OBSERVER
COMMENTS".  Play chicken.  See who objects to release of the data.

Let the internet use its thousands of eyes to dig out the real truth.
There is a great wealth of technical acumen in the internet - many of whom
really want to know the truth.  There will be analyses of the data that
reveal the truth, which could range from validation to ambiguity to
deception.  In the absence of data we can concoct a position to support any
of these - as we are seeing in this forum.  Phrases like, "at times had a
COP of 50", are specious propaganda and meaningless.  Of course, there
could be bursts of COP=50, and what is not said would make all the
difference - for example, were the bursts of COP=50 more than averaged out
by long bursts of COP=0.9?

The actual data would speak for itself.