From: a.ashfield [mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 11:30 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Next Big Future - goes out on a limb

Russ George wrote: "Indeed, those using screen names are scurrilous louses in
every way perfectly defined as trolls. It is those of us who feed them by
responding to them who keep them around to poison the internet. It's a
challenge to ignore them as their words and actions don't have mere trivial
effect."

The only pseudonym I've noticed on Vortex is Axil Axil and he certainly is not
a troll.  Possibly Jones Beene is too.  I don't know.
So my question remains, who are supposed to be these anonymous fanboys Jones
wrote about?"