I posted this on the cheifio blog twice as follows:

This article hit all my hot buttons, but the assumed fundamental LENR
cause: hot fusion is not valid. LENR is caused by nucleon decay into
mesons. Muons will produce a fusion reaction in many cases but LENR
fundamentally results from the disruption of the nucleus through the decay
of protons and neutrons.

These high pressure hydride formation processes must produce
superconductivity which thermalizes gamma radiation. This process involves
the compression of the hydrogen chemical bonds into a symmetric
configuration through metallization of the hydride under high compression.
Monopole magnetic flux tubes produced by Surface Plasmon Polaritons
embedded inside a superconductive environment produces nucleon decay into
mesons and subsequent nuclear reconfiguration. It's as simple as that.

But it does not show up. Is it theory censorship?