What would stop Rossi from handing 10M over to the judge in the upcoming
law case? The ERV is acting as a judge in this test. If I.H. does not like
the judges verdict, do they just walk away without paying the judgment.
What happened to law and order and fair play in florida this days? ERV =
judge by mutual agreement..