No. What you said, many times, categorically, was that it was impossible to measure the output without knowing where the generated heat went. If as you now agree it was possible, why didn't IH insist on doing it? I don't buy that ii was Rossi's refusal. The ERV could have been persuaded with sensible arguments. and had free choice how to do it. IH was paying half his salary.