Axil,
It looks like Rossi is now planning to go ahead b himself, using ABB robotics. With the new QuarkX being so small it is possible for him to do so. I would have thought that he would need a rich partner as starting production will probably cost more than he estimates. Perhaps one is waiting in the wings.

On 6/4/2016 4:38 PM, Axil Axil wrote:
Rossi has alway wanted to run his own manufacturing operation. Inventing a LENR reactor is just a step to that goal. It is inevitable that Rossi and IH would come to loggerheads over LENR reactor production. Rossi wants to call the shots. It was inevitable that Rossi and IH would part ways. Rossi has enough street cred now to find a subservient manufacturing partner/investor who Rossi can dominate.

Rossi sees IH as a deadly competitor and will do his best to destroy them.

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 4:28 PM, a.ashfield <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    For those that think I am blindly supporting Rossi, my position is
    as follows.
    I don't KNOW that Rossi has anything.  No one outside his team
    does.  I think it likely that he does because of what he has
demonstrated and that others have reproduced to some extent. Also his E-Cats can get a COP in the range 2 - 6. No one will
    know until more information is available.

    I think it is wrong to attack Rossi with the oft repeated ad
    hominem attacks.  I give him the benefit of the doubt about what
    he says unless facts prove otherwise.   I find him to be a
    remarkable, tenacious man and wish him well.  There are very few
    that have pursued a vision with his tenacity. Sadly, even if he is
    proven to be right, I doubt he will get recognition in his
    lifetime, like a Nobel Prize, as he is ignoring the stuffy rules
    of academia.



Reply via email to