a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote: No. What you said, many times, categorically, was that it was impossible to > measure the output without knowing where the generated heat went. >
I said it is impossible with this configuration. Obviously, HVAC engineers measure the heat without observing the use of it with conventional boilers in factories. What kind of an idiot do you think I am??? Anyone knows it can be done that way. I said you can't do it with Rossi's setup, which is why the I.H. expert insisted on getting access. What kind of idiot do you think that expert was? In point of fact, when $89 million is at stake, any HVAC engineer would insist on examining every aspect of the system, including the use of the process heat and the ventilation equipment. This is not a run-of-the-mill safety check. It calls for as much proof as the experts can muster. Also, as a practical matter, if you measured only a 20 kW approximately, and you knew there was no one going in or out of the facility, and company was conducting no business, wouldn't you want to know where the 1 MW of heat was going to? Wouldn't you insist? > If as you now agree it was possible, why didn't IH insist on doing it? > They did insist. Rossi told you they did. > I don't buy that ii was Rossi's refusal. > Rossi told you it was his refusal! His own words. He said the I.H. expert insisted, but he and his puppet Penon did not allow it. If you won't take Rossi's word for this, who will you believe? > The ERV could have been persuaded with sensible arguments. and had free > choice how to do it. IH was paying half his salary. > No, Rossi told you the ERV could not be persuaded. - Jed

