H LV <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

​If the instrumentation was so contentious then IH should not have allowed
> the year long test to go forward . . .

Apparently they could not stop it. I do not know why. I know nothing at all
about the contract or agreements or why Rossi ended up in charge.

> . . .  or at least they should have formally told Rossi that they would
> not respect the results of the test even if Rossi insisted on performing
> the test.

I am sure they did tell him that! They also told to the general public on
March 10, before the lawsuit was filed, in this statement:

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1741

No one in his right mind would respect the results of this test.