a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Because it would have been crazy to run a test where the outcome was not
> known.

If the outcome is known, it isn't a test.

> Half the ERV's salary was paid by IH.  If they found him incompetent they
> should have hired someone else.

They did hire someone else! Rossi told you that. The I.H. expert came in,
insisted on seeing the customer site, and Rossi and Penon said no, that
will not be allowed.

Somehow or other Rossi was in charge and was able to prevent I.H. from
doing a proper evaluation. Rossi himself told you that, so you have no
reason to doubt it.

I.H. told you several times that they did not agree with the conclusions,
starting in their March 10 press release and later in their motion to
dismiss. I do not understand why you doubt they were dissatisfied.
Obviously they concluded the ERV is incompetent.