On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Stephen A. Lawrence <[email protected]> wrote:

If I had been in Rossi's position I would certainly have lined up a lawyer
> and done some groundwork before everything hit the fan.  Time can be of the
> essence when claims and counterclaims start flying.  From the description
> of the situation, it seems like a lawsuit was a very likely outcome, and
> assuming Rossi is rational he might very well have expected it.
>

I agree that it's likely that Rossi had started preparing for a lawsuit
well before March 11.  I would be surprised if it turned out to be
otherwise.  One suspects Rossi had a lawsuit in the back of his mind from
the start of the test.


> "No divorce yet" doesn't in any way imply "I haven't hired a lawyer".  Not
> in a marriage, and not in a situation of contractual default.
>

If you read the quote from Rossi, it's natural interpretation would be that
IH and Rossi are on good terms.  Do you disagree?

Eric

Reply via email to