Dave,

There supposedly is raw data, which AR as referred to as millions of data
points.  Unfortunately, if this data exists, it was never shared with IH by
either Fabiani or Penon despite multiple requests and contractual
obligations.  I suspect if we could ever get our hands on this data, it
would be very useful in figuring out what happened.  That assumes it exists.

Fabiani refused to turn it over from what I can tell even when he would
have received his last check for doing so (according to IH's
counterclaims).  Penon wouldn't answer legitimate questions by Murray about
the flow meter and why the report showed 1MW output on days when the plant
was down.

I would expect this to be subpoenaed by the court, so maybe we'll see it
some day.

Jack