Jed,
Just because you think he is an expert is not proof. From his background he is an electronics engineer and you have not shown he knows anything about fluid flow and measurement, or stains. He was the only one (that I have seen) who has pontificated on the flow rate and other measurement problems. If there are others, why have they not also stated something specific?

You keep repeating Penon is stupid but I have never seen a specific example - only your broad generalizations..