The flow meter problem is just a tiny part of the picture.  You don't need
to go beyond the paragraph below to throw it all out of the window.
Despite that fact, they do go well beyond what they say below in the
document.   Best to not get hung up on a debatable matter like the flow
meter.  You'd need empirical tests and expert testimony on that matter,
except it was operated outside of the accepted range which invalidates the
test.  It should have been empirically calibrated in situ and ran at proper
flow rates.  No further debate it needed there.

The flow meter is irrelevant to the extent that IH's experts even with AR's
help couldn't make the purported IP work.  Nobody else has credibly or
repeatedly done so despite trials probably numbering well over 200.
Massive fail and IH would be insane to pay for something they can't make
work.

"9. During the same time period, Counter-Plaintiffs continued their own
efforts to replicate Rossi’s purported results using the E-Cat IP that
Leonardo and Rossi had provided them when they received the $10 million
payment. Counter-Plaintiffs were unable to replicate any of Leonardo and
Rossi’s claimed results or otherwise generate measurable excess energy.
This led Counter-Plaintiffs to realize that there were only three possible
conclusions: 1) Leonardo and Rossi’s claimed results, including the
purported results from the Validation, were fabricated; 2) Leonardo and
Rossi did not provide all of the E-Cat IP to Counter-Plaintiffs as was
required under the License Agreement in exchange for the $10 million
payment; or 3) both."