a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

There is no real evidence the pipe was half full except for Murray's
>> speculations.
>>

> Those are observations, not speculations.

Look here now: If you want to say "I don't believe it" or "I think Murray
is lying" go ahead and say that. That is a valid argument. You have your
reasons for thinking that.

However, when you claim that Murray says he "speculated," you distort the
discussion. He did not say he speculated. He said he observed "iron stain."
You are misrepresenting his claims. Perhaps you are confused, or you forgot
what he said. Let me remind you:

"The visible iron stain waterline marks on the static vanes indicate that
the pipe was not continuously full of liquid, as required by the
manufacturer’s specifications, but rather had a substantial portion free of
liquid. See Exhibit A."

"Visible" means "observed." It is NOT SPECULATION. It could be a lie. It
could be a mistake. But it is not speculation. You confuse the issue by
calling it that. Let's keep things straight, please.