See below

I also consider that Rossi has been able to improve upon the COP's of the 
system by finding compatible combinations of Li, H, Ni nano particle 
characteristics, and, primarily control circuit resonance to allow   minimal 
energy input and long term self sustaining operations.



"Those non-believers of Rossi's capabilities are akin to  those folks that 
believe the Earth is only 6000 years old who live with dogmas and/or a conflict 
of interest.  Their idea of fraud is not unlike the fraud they seem to say God 
committed on mankind when he also left evidence of dinosaurs  on the earth."


This seems exactly opposite to me!  Equating Rossi doubters with dogged dogma 
adherence baffles me. I am so far from being a Rossi supporter that I must be a 
trogladite. Wow  I thought they were true believers, but I guess it is me.




The non- believers will continue to insist  the E- Cat and Quark-X advanced 
performances are merely illusions and the results of Rossi's magical tricks or 
fraudulent actions.



Bob Cook



They will continue to claim the E-





Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 3:20 PM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: [Vo]:Parkhomov presentation translated into English



Translated by Bob Higgins. Thanks, Bob!



https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Attachment/1071-ParkhomovPresentation-20161124-English-pdf/




Reply via email to