Jed,
Rossi had a double set of reactors in the 1 MW experiment. The standby
reactors were of the old design that you think may have worked.
If the four 250 kW units didn't work why did Rossi not use the backups?
As far as is known they were never activated.
On 12/5/2016 5:28 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Frank Znidarsic <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Jed how can Parkhomov claim successes by following Rossi when
Rossi had none?
I suppose Parkhomov is mistaken, or misinformed about Rossi's work.
There are several other possibilities --
Takahashi and others have tested finely divided nickel and reported it
produces excess heat. Perhaps they are right, and Rossi is wrong. In
other words, Parkhomov may have successfully replicated Takahashi,
only he does not realize this.
It is possible that Rossi's earlier tests actually worked. It is
difficult to judge, but I cannot rule that out. Again, if Takahashi
succeeded, it is not out of the question that Rossi did as well. I am
sure that Rossi's 1-year test was a failure and a fraud, but his
earlier work may have been okay.
Piantelli has claimed that bulk nickel produces heat. He has not been
replicated as far as I know, but if he is right, it would not be
surprising if finely divided nickel works too. It might work better
than bulk material.
There is pretty good evidence that some of the Thermacore nickel
experiments worked. Again, Pakhomov may be replicating Thermacore
without realizing it. I do not think anyone knows enough about Rossi
or Parkhomov to judge how closely their experiments resemble one another.
I think we cannot rule out the possibility that Parkhomov's results
are invalid, and he has no heat. His previous work was pretty lousy.
- Jed