a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jed,
> Rossi had a double set of reactors in the 1 MW experiment.  The standby
> reactors were of the old design that you think may have worked.
>

No, I meant the little cylindrical one used in the first Levi tests:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf

I have no idea why the other cylindrical ones at Lugano did not seem to
work.

I did not know there was a double set of reactors in the 1 MW experiment.
That's news to me. I have no idea whether the unused ones might have worked.

My only technical knowledge of this test is what is in Exhibit 5 and in the
photos. As I said, I know that Exhibit is based on Rossi's own data.
Everything I could tell from the data was in Exhibit 5, plus some stuff I
could not tell. Exhibit 5 was also partly confirmed by Rossi's comments to
Lewan.

- Jed

Reply via email to