Re: "Axil—What do yo mean by “carrier material”?"

The experiments of Holmlid explains how these nanoparticles work. IMHO in
the Holmlid experiment, ultra-dense hydrogen (UDH) is produced in the
presence of hydrogen by the iron oxide/potassium catalyst and falls onto
the collection foil. That foil is made of a noble metal: iridium,
palladium, or platinum. What this metal is made of is important because
that *collection foil *metal has a special optical property: it reflect
high frequency laser light. The green laser light bounces between the
collection foil and the hydrogen gas. This generates Surface Plasmon
Polaritons (SPP), a boson that is the entangled combination of the
electrons on the surface of the ultra-dense hydrogen spin wave and the
photons from the laser light. These polaritons store the huge amounts of
energy that the ultra-dense hydrogen extracts from proton decay. This
energy protects the UDH from temperature disruption because it functions as
a magnetic shield. This enables the metastable existence (or shelf life) of
the UDH that Holmlid has found in his experiments. Based on its energy
content, the SPP covering on the UDH can last for weeks or months even if
it is not recharge with more nuclear energy.

Holmlid has said that when the collection foil containing this rydberg
matter is exposed to room light, the production of muons increase
dramatically.

These production of muons continues for hours after the light is removed
and gradually stops over an extended time.

It seems to me, that the UDH is capable of long term energy storage that
defuses gradually over time. When that energy loss is replensihed by the
action of applied light, the storage limit is reached and the UDH begines
to produce muons again.