From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 5:45 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fast particles

Re: "Axil—What do yo mean by “carrier material”?"

The experiments of Holmlid explains how these nanoparticles work. IMHO in the
Holmlid experiment, ultra-dense hydrogen (UDH) is produced in the presence of
hydrogen by the iron oxide/potassium catalyst and falls onto the collection
foil. That foil is made of a noble metal: iridium, palladium, or platinum. What
this metal is made of is important because that collection foil metal has a
special optical property: it reflect high frequency laser light. The green
laser light bounces between the collection foil and the hydrogen gas. This
generates Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP), a boson that is the entangled
combination of the electrons on the surface of the ultra-dense hydrogen spin
wave and the photons from the laser light. These polaritons store the huge
amounts of energy that the ultra-dense hydrogen extracts from proton decay.
This energy protects the UDH from temperature disruption because it functions
as a magnetic shield. This enables the metastable existence (or shelf life) of
the UDH that Holmlid has found in his experiments. Based on its energy content,
the SPP covering on the UDH can last for weeks or months even if it is not
recharge with more nuclear energy.

Holmlid has said that when the collection foil containing this rydberg matter
is exposed to room light, the production of muons increase dramatically.

These production of muons continues for hours after the light is removed and
gradually stops over an extended time.

It seems to me, that the UDH is capable of long term energy storage that
defuses gradually over time. When that energy loss is replensihed by the action
of applied light, the storage limit is reached and the UDH begines to produce
muons again.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 4:55 PM, <bobcook39...@gmail.com