Mixent  makes a good point here. I read somewhere that UDH of was it
rydberg matter is a frozen plasma. If the definition of a plasma is total
charge separation, then UDH is a plasma. There is a positive core and a
negative electron spin wave covering that core on the outside of this
nanowire so UDH might well be a super dense plasma.

Once charged up with light energy, UDH needs an injection of just of a few
photons to produce muons again.