Eric, you said you would not post any more.

The issue isn't that Mary Yugo insults people.  The issue is that you ALLOW
those insults from one side but not another.   You like to read intent in
what I do but you aren't reading intent into what THEY do.

And I'm not even saying to exclude Mary.   I'm saying you should quote
everyone's post who has an insult, take out the insult, and post the
uninsulting post while moving the original post to your garbage thread.   I
think if you did that you would find tons of insults from one side and not
so many from our side.   But you aren't listening, you have your head
firmly up your back side.

"once discussion devolves into trading of insults" -- here is a prime
example.   The discussion devolves as soon as the FIRST insult is thrown,
not the second.   The legal principle is to focus on the guy who throws the
first punch, not the second.   I'm shaking my head at how incredibly stupid
you have set things up and even defend the stupidity.

Vorts will see for themselves whether you pull your head out of your ass.
And there's a thread that I posted about how many replications there are
where you allowed Shanahan to derail even though one of the posted goals of
the moderators is to not allow threads to get derailed.