From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 9:03 PM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi versus Darden trial settled

Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com <mailto:kevmol...@gmail.com> > wrote:

The report was credible enough for IH not to move forward on their case.

Unless you took part in the lawyers' negotiations, you do not know that is the
reason. It might be because they determined Rossi has no more money. There is
no point to suing someone who cannot pay. Here is another possible reason.
Lawyers tell me that it was mainly a contract dispute, and I.H.'s counter-suit
regarding the contract was weak.

I myself have no idea why they settled. However, I am sure the Penon report is
not "credible" in this universe according to our laws of physics. It was a
gross violation of thermodynamics, as Smith pointed out. Also because Florida
is not located in a vacuum in outer space. I am pretty sure of that.

Perhaps the people at I.H. worried that a jury might be as gullible as you are,
and the jury might think the Florida could be in a vacuum, because what do
those scientists know, anyway? They are a bunch of elitist know-it-alls with
their "laws" of "physics." They are so sure of themselves, they think that when
you take photo of a 15,000 pound machine with pipes running to the ceiling, the
image has to show up in the camera! Why can't it be invisible??? Huh? You tell
me! And it was equipped with an anti-gravity machine which is why the mezzanine
didn't collapse. You didn't think of THAT, did you, Mr. Elite Scientist.