Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Obscenity is also the endless spewing of hate that comes from your mouth.
> Your hate mongering is amongst the most obscene that takes place on Vortex.

I suggest you block my messages.

If you wish to know why I am opposed to Rossi, I suggest you read the Penon
report and the reports by Murray and Smith.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/0235.01_Exhibit_1.pdf

If these reports do not upset you, I think your judgement is flawed.

How much damage does Rossi have to do before you denounce him? I.H. may
have been the last source of funding for cold fusion, and Rossi probably
destroyed it. I.H. withdrew funding for the next ICCF conference because
they had to spend so much on the trial. There does not appear to be a
replacement. If those are not sufficient reasons to hate him, what would be?