Curl and divergence of B are zero.  Maxwell's own metaphor of "vortices"
for dipoles is literally shown to be inaccurate by the theory.  Likewise,
there is no such thing as "field lines" inherent to the field, and their
formation is purely a feedback effect from dynamically self-organising
dipole chains of elementary dipoles or domains interacting with the field.

I'm familiar with the producers of the above videos.  In every instance of
these angular accelerations, they are being produced by the linear
accelerations of Mr Hand, either waving a stator ring or poking a magnet at
a field etc.

The torque is being produced in much the same manner as water draining down
a plughole, or a ping-pong ball trapped under a running tap etc., and hence
the conclusion mooted here is akin to suggesting that water molecules must
be vortices.

Converting ambient quantum energy into mechanical, thermodynamic energy
requires passively time-variant interactions, ie., drop a mass when it's
heavy, pick it up when light.  Obviously gravity and rest mass are
constant, temporally-invariant, and closed-loop trajectories through static
fields yield zero net energy / work, so that particular example's a dead
end.  But, find an interaction in which the input force*displacement
integral is unequal to the output Fd integral, and if d is equal for both
then F must be passively time-variant, and thus the closed-loop interaction
will gain or lose energy, to the quantum interactions manifesting the force
in question (ie. the gauge boson fields, and therein, ambient quantum
momentum, AKA 'spin').   This is, by definition, what would be happening in
any hypothetically over-unity system.

Trying to somehow summon or induce raw mechanical momentum ex nihilo
directly from the vacuum is like trying to light an oak tree with a match.
Or a rock, even.  Nature has already provided perfectly good transmission
systems in the form of virtual photon / charged particle interactions, the
Higgs, gluons and WZ.  The trick is simply coercing them to output more
work than input - breaking a CoE or CoM symmetry.  Which, again, is just
another way of saying "passively time-variant asymmetric interaction" or
"free energy motor / generator".  An ostensibly-closed system with
nonetheless non-constant energy or momentum.

But magnetic fields, like gravity fields and charge, are inherently static,
having no intrinsic motion, just field / energy density variation as a
function of source distance.  The only 'action' going on is the exchange of
positive or negative-signed units of ambient quantum momentum or 'spin',
traded in units of h-bar, between the mediator bosons and moving charges or
masses they interact with.  Even then, 'static fields' are just that, and
inherently conservative.