From: H LV <hveeder...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 8:48:01 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Amazing and overlooked: the big picture of Grid Energy in the
USA

Bob, do you think the ultility companies are keeping demand depressed by
keeping prices high in their favour?

Harry

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 8:13 PM,
bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

My local utility currently charges me about $100 per year to feed electricity
to them which they sell at their regular rate.  The politicians for some reason
allow such an unfair practice.