Hi,
[snip]
>But chemical analysis of the output materiel  showed that the CO was* not *
>chemically
>bound to at least one of those elements.

Oh really, where does it say this? Note that this statement is NOT the same
thing as saying that Fe & Si were present in the correct proportions.

>In addition, the amount of this CO
>contamination would need to be 4.25 ton/day.

Yes.

> That is 25% of the total
>output product.

Correct.

>That amount of contamination is not possible to miss in a
>commercial operation selling to many customers.

It might be if they all use the same industry standard testing methodology, and
that method results in the early release of the CO, which is an odorless
invisible gas.

>It is more likely that your assumptions about how quantum mechanics
>operates in LENR is not well founded.

Possible, though I don't think it's more likely.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success