Some rough calculations on Mizuno's R20 reactor from atomic perspective to
trigger further thoughts

(please, fill in any errors, assumptions and suggestions):

(1) Surplus heat @ 3KW: 2700W - Energy release 2700 W/s = 1.7 * 1022 eV

(2) Number of Deuterium atoms (n) in the reactor using ideal gas law PV =
nRT : n = PV/RT (mol)

P = 0.0002 (@ 200 P)

V = 5.7 liters (given by R20 cylinder)

R = 0.08314 (given constant)

T = 673 K ( given by 400 degrees C as an R20 estimate)

n = 0.00020374 mol Deuterium = 2.4449 * 1020 free atoms in reactor space.

Assuming that absorbed Deuterium atoms do not take part in the energy
generation, but serve as a 'gas reserve' that by means of an Deuterium
equilibrium will be released in reactor space due to gas pressure and/or
gas temperature changes.

Let's further assume that 1% of the free space atoms participate in energy
release at the surface of the PD/Ni mesh.

That would result in 100 *(1)/(2) = 7 KeV per participating atom. Not a
fusion result (would require several MeV/atom) if given assumptions would
be correct.