From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:47:50 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:If Mizuno is correct, this design is likely tobetheprecursor
to all future devices

There is a natural tendency in the formulation of LENR theory to ignore or flat
out deny the existence of outlying or contraindicated  LENR processes that are
generally observed and proven by observation but conflict with preconceived
notions of LENR reality.

One of these observations is that transmutation of elements in LENR does not
for the most part yield energy: gamma, heat, light, particles, and loses mass.

These counter indicators include biological transmutation, the associated very
safe and benign environment that LENR occurs in, and the unexplained loss of
mass and/or energy where that loss is absolutely required by any proposed
theory.

I have in mind the production of ferrosilicon in India where an electric arc
processing method transmutes 4.5 tons of iron and silicon each day from carbon,
oxygen and other ambient elements inside the environment of the electric arc
blast furnace.

The outsized amount of transmutation of so much mass every day should produce
enough energy to meet the power needs of Europe for a year, and yet that huge
amount of energy production is not observed.

Transmutation in the LENR reaction for the most part occurs under a state of
quantum mechanical superposition where that energy produced and the mass
exposed to the LENR reaction is permanently lost to our reality.

This argument about hydrogen fusion is pointless because the energy produced by
this reaction is invisible to our observation. The issue is that the weirdness
of quantum mechanics is made manifest to our observation and we cannot
understand that it is happening.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:54 AM JonesBeene