Hi,
[snip]
>Well that is simple. If fusion was was a viable ongoing process during the
>LENR reaction, then there should be lots of gamma rays and neutrons
>produced, and LENR experimenters would all be dead in short order. But LENR
>is safe as safe can be just like light coming from a light bulb. Please
>explain how this is happening.

Most of the energy is coming from electron shrinkage, with the addition of the
occasional nuclear reaction where the energy is carried by charged heavy
particles and is primarily converted to heat.

This is what I consider to be the most likely explanation, though I don't rule
out others, including yours.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success