I've read other article that let hope less mortality, but it will be huge
because we don't realize millions of people already die every year.

The ratio of dead over contaminated may be less dramatic , event if the
health care professional are well treated.
1- The reason is that people maybe be asymptomatic (it is a problem with
that virus which however stays contagious)
2- with time and propagation (through asymptomatic and slightly sick
people) the virus should lose mortality as seen often

Nothing is sure but it is considered in many articles...

Anyway, it is very contagious, and if the usual mortality of flu is
expected 0.1%, the 2.5 million death on the planet is a huge death toll...
it may be worse, not because of mortality only, but because more people are
contaminated than by usual flu...

It may be few times if not a dozen times more than usual if the mortality
is high as seen for the health care workers... 10 million, 30 million as
some says...

In France thus can be estimated as many times the usual 10000 annual
toll... 50000 ?
or much less if people start to behave consistently, washing hand, not
going to work when sick, wearing mask when sick, and even if very sick, we
may be well treated with the experience of the Chinese doctors (there is
some helpful old drugs), or simply treating consistently the bacterial
complication like for flu... (for me as asthmatic it was antibiotic for my
January flu).

My prediction is that we will nearly all catch it, and probably feel just a
cough... but for few of us it will be serious.
Take care!