Hi,
[snip]
> Ha! The new and improved new wording is interesting in a semantic sense...
> but get real...
>
>Of course it is the demon cold fusion, but now we can pivot around that stigma
>and instead present it all in on a different geometry... very little changes
>but the word salad.

The difference is the energetic electron beam. They are now getting dangerously
close to my invention, or at least the
version of it that I dropped 10 years ago. :)

I doubt they will have much luck increasing the efficiency. Too many different
ways for a fast neutron to avoid
colliding with and accelerating a deuteron. Also too many ways for the x-rays
to avoid splitting a deuteron.
Also too few bremsstrahlung x-rays with enough energy to split a deuteron (2.2
MeV). All loss paths lead to
inefficiency.