I must've missed a few classes; are you talking about creating or removing heat
in a general sense, starting an atomic nuclear reaction, or simply producing
energy? I joined the group last night and, obviously, missed a few emails, too.
Just curious.Bob Lee

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 12:56 PM, Bob Higgins<rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
wrote:   The nonlinearity must be attached to the cathode itself because a THz
signal will not go through even 1 micron of electrolyte.  In the
Letts-Cravens-Hagelstein experiment, a tiny amount of gold was added to the
cathode to produce the nonlinearity.  Did it work because it formed a diode
junction?  Was the nonlinearity plasmon related?  That is presently unknown -
but it was produced directly on the cathode, which is the target.