From: "Chris Zell" <chrisz...@wetmtv.com>
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, 24 May, 21 At 17:36
Subject: RE: Dave Beaty Re: [Vo]:ufo report to be coming out in a month

As for Aliens getting marooned here, I wonder about a similar idea.

Both “Communion” and Linda Howe claim Aliens have something to do with an afterlife. I wonder if we are undesirable as to reincarnation elsewhere so they set things up to keep us here. Not on my planet, Monkey-Boy.

CAUTION: This message was sent from outside the Nexstar organization. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.