ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

It is not their constitutional right to censor.

It most certainly is their right! Facebook or the Washington Post cannot be
forced to publish an editorial they disagree with. They can censor any
opinion or letter they want. If the government were to force them to
publish something they disagree with, that would be as bad as forbidding
them from publishing an opinion. If the DoE were to force me to upload an
editorial attacking cold fusion, that would be as unconstitutional as
forcing me to delete these editorials opposing the DoE:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=455

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LENRCANRthedoelies.pdf

Facebook and YouTube have the same rights as I do. They are bigger, and
they have more impact, but that does not mean their rights are reduced.