From: "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: "Vortex" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, 20 Sep, 21 At 15:51
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Copy of "A Brief Introduction to Cold Fusion" without YouTube ads

ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com <mailto:r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> > wrote:

As for the other issue -> government admits to working in partnership with big tech to censor -->

The government and big tech have every right to work together.

The Biden administration confirms it aggressively works with Big Tech “…to flag ‘problematic’ posts “that spread disinformation on Covid-19” on the Internet. George Orwell would call such activity propaganda. Historians characterize such a close working relationship between government and big business, as fascism <https://www.thebalance.com/fascism-definition-examples-pros-cons-4145419> . To the Biden administration, it’s merely cleaning up “misinformation <https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation> ”.

I see no problem with that. A website, company, or person should be free to cooperate with the government as much as they want to. If the DoE became interested in cold fusion, and it asked me to upload documents or provide them with information, I would be happy to do that.

It is not censorship when you willingly upload information the government provides or agrees with. It would only be censorship (reverse censorship) if the government forced you to upload it, or threatened you. It would be censorship if the government forced you to remove documents it disagrees with.

I am 100% in favor of the Biden administration and Big Tech taking steps to stop problematic posts that spread disinformation about COVID 19, such as claims that mRNA vaccines are dangerous, or they change your DNA. Even if I thought that the vaccines are dangerous, I would still be opposed to rules that say the government is not allowed to cooperate with Facebook and the others, and none of them are allowed to say the vaccines are safe. They have the right to say anything they want. Many people on FOX News say the vaccines are dangerous. They have a constitutional right to say that, even though it has resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of people.