The Chinese people (Uigurs) love the peoples liberation army as the Germans (Jews) did love the Waffen SS and the Russian love omon...

J.W.

On 21.09.2021 00:52, ROGER ANDERTON wrote:
their plan -> everyone will be poor except the billionairies ->

  You'll own nothing and you'll be happy | The Great Reset | Klaus Schwab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzwiH40JOc

    ------ Original Message ------ From: "Lennart Thornros"
    <lenn...@thornros.com> To: vortex-l@eskimo.com Sent: Monday, 20
    Sep, 21 At 23:19 Subject: Re: [Vo]:Copy of "A Brief Introduction
    to Cold Fusion" without YouTube ads
    Just så the Said in germany in the 1930is. Government can do as
    they want. The government wants our best.
    On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 13:09 Jed Rothwell
    <jedrothw...@gmail.com<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        ROGER ANDERTON
        <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com<mailto:r.j.ander...@btinternet.com>>
        wrote:

            >>No vote is needed.<< -> so no freedom of choice

        Absolutely no freedom of choice!! You are never allowed to
        interfere with my freedom of speech, or Facebook's, or the
        U.S. government's freedom of speech. The voters are not
        allowed to overrule the Constitution. The electorate cannot
        vote to stifle what I post on LENR-CANR.org, or what Facebook
        posts on their website. The difference between us is only a
        matter of scale. The fact that they are large does not mean
        they have fewer rights than I do.
        It is not "fascism" to allow corporations and individuals
        freedom of the press and free speech.

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22