I wrote:

> The day the website bill comes due, payment will be refused and the ISP
> told the card holder is deceased. Of course the site will be taken offline.

My credit card number once changed, and I forgot to update the ISP account.
On the day the payment came due, it did not go through. The ISP computer
took LENR-CANR.org offline *that day*. Until I paid.

> Ad revenues have nothing to do with it.

Ad revenues go to the website owner, not the ISP. Even if ads were paying
thousands a day, if the fee to the ISP is not paid, they will take the
website offline.