Esa Ruoho <esaru...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyway I've mailed Anthony Craddock about cheniere + energyfromthevacuum.
> Eagerly waiting for a response.
> He should be the go-to-guy for paying for those domains.

It may be the domain has lapsed, or the ISP annual fee, or both. (In some
cases, the ISP also maintains the domain and bills them both on the same
day.) If the ISP has lapsed the data is probably still there. They are not
going to erase the server right away. As soon as I paid my annual fee,
they restored access to the website.

I think it was a computer that turned off LENR-CANR.org. It was automatic.
If I had contacted tech support I expect they would have turned it back on
even before I paid. If someone contacts Bearden's ISP, they might turn it
back on temporarily. Or they might get one person access so you can backup
all the data and later restore it to another ISP. Or send you a backup.