"Clean Planet" has a boiler under development in partnership with Miura
Co.,Ltd., leading boiler manufacturer in Japan. There does not appear to be a
convincing video that I can find.

    Frank Grimer wrote:

 Thanks Terry but that's not it. I seem to remember a specimen, presumably
large, in a bath - I had an image of a domestic bath but presumably it was
probably something smaller - and vast quantities of steam being released over a
long time period - vastly more than could arise from a chemical reaction.
Maybe I dreamt it. :-)