Hi,

>In that case, a robotic mining system would suffice.  Combine that with
>Heinlein's mass driver and we're all set.

Note that 12 kWh/m^2 was a high order estimate. Given the size of the Moon, and
Earth currently using about 500 quad /
annum, the total resource would last us at most 3 years, if it had to supply
all our energy needs.

I think it might be a better idea to just use the Lunar He3 as a local resource
to provide power for a Lunar colony and
further exploration of the Solar system.

Here on Earth, we can "easily" make our own from the D + D -> He3 + n reaction.
(Or if my device works, the H + D -> He3 reaction).

>Well, we need a hot Fusion device first.
[snip]
Cloud storage:-

Unsafe, Slow, Expensive

...pick any three.