(PST):
Hi,
[snip]
>Lets simply. Neither experiment A or B have a power
>source except thermal noise. Experiment B radiates
>more power. It is a very simple circuit. Over time,
>more energy is leaving experiment B than experiment A.
>Therefore experiment B will be colder than experiment
>A.
Please forgive my ignorance, but I thought that thermal noise
occurred as a consequence of a current passing through a resistor.
A current driven by an external voltage. I didn't think that
resistors actually generated anything by themselves. Hence, I
wouldn't expect either experiment to radiate anything at all
(through the antenna).
(The only radiation I would expect would be normal thermal
radiation, from the body of the resistor, as a consequence of
their being at a specific temperature.)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/