Michel Jullian wrote:
 > Indeed you're right there are several universes,
the one that works as you believe,
plus the real one lol :)

According to MWI all universes are real. :-)  I read
of a poll that revealed most top
physicists believe in MWI, including Stephen Hawking.

 > Energy stored in a pure inductor is fully
recoverable actually, as you would know if
you had done any switchmode power converter design.
Again, reactance stores energy,
resistance consumes it.

 > Over and out, enjoy your simulations :)

I never said energy in a pure inductor is not
recoverable.  An electro-magnet cannot be
purely inductive. Do you agree?

Being evasive to save face is not healthy.  You went
from -->
#1 Trying to prove two accelerating attracted
electro-magnets consumes no energy. To -->
#2 Trying to prove the only energy consumed in an
electro-magnet is due to "wire
resistance."  To -->
#3 A pure inductor has no energy loss.

There can be no di/dt in an electro-magnet without
causing a far field.  Electro-magnets
do not recover far field energy.  Do you agree?

Two accelerating attracted electro-magnets moves
energy from the electro-magnets current
source to KE.  Do you agree?

Regards,
Paul Lowrance