Michel Jullian wrote:
---
> Sure, experimental evidence is needed, a patent doesn't prove that something works.
---

That's what I said.

---
> Proof of principle experiment design must be as simple as possible and based on sound principles, it can be discussed here, other than that the actual experiment can be conducted in one's kitchen I guess.
>
> The highly OU commercial ambient air energy pumping devices I was talking about are those residential heating heat pumps we have been discussing in the 'loop closed' thread, they commonly reach COPs of 4 (1000W out for 250W in, the excess coming from ambient air).
---

I'm not following that thread, but a quick glance in that thread found a few links to heat pumps. I don't think those heat pumps at sortprice are overunity, as that industry uses a different definition of COP that the "free energy" community, or at least that's what I was told. Those heat pumps require extra energy to move energy. There are a lot of claims of overunity and even a few with detailed build instructions such as the MEG, but as far as I know they're still unconfirmed, but definitely worth investigating.

Lets continue to encourage people to work on some form of "free energy" research (or even replication) such as capturing ambient temperature energy until we have a self-running machine with extremely detailed build instructions.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

Time