David Thomson wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Some of the footage was shot down the street at our U of M. I'm

Just watching that NOVA program gave me a lot of ideas for building more
water vortex generators.  I was particularly impressed with the implosion of
the tiny bubbles, which caused a water hammer effect.  It amazes me that air
bubbles can be both suddenly created and suddenly collapsed like that.
I've considered going to that lab and talking to the professors. They clearly have the ability to generate powerful vortexes in water. Do you have some ideas for experiments that you'd like to try?

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---