Jones I think you need access to a lab to follow up on your many ideas. In fact, a bunch of us could use occasional access to a decent lab. We need a benefactor or foundation to build a lab for amateurs, and accept proposals and provide supplies and help, a bed and laundry. I suppose demand would far outstrip supply though. Apparently at least one such lab should be located in Salt Lake City. Universities could be pretty handy partners, at least some, because they have lots of unused equipment in storage to scrounge through. A 50-50 cut on any intellectual property developed at such a lab might pay the bills for the place eventually.