-----Original Message-----
From: Jones Beene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 11:31 AM
To: vortex
Subject: [Vo]:Cold vibes & NMR

Neutrons - produced 'on demand' are arguably the most valuable commodity
on earth.

Recalling this line from your post in July, I was surprised to see it had
already been done.  The Farnsworth fuser was cranking out neutrons at a rate
of 15.5 G-neutrons/sec in 1965 using a very modest amount of power,
according to the website:
http://www.farnovision.com/chronicles/fusion/vassilatos.html

It seems that the technology was suppressed.  This is a very depressing
article.  It makes me think we are all wasting our time here.  If any of us
manage to come up with a world changing idea we will be stifled by big
business, suppressed by the government, and if all that fails to stop us, we
will be murdered. In any event we get nowhere and civilization looses.

P.S. Does anyone know what became of Eric Dollard?  He has written some
really great stuff on the nature of electricity.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:02 PM