Howdy Jeff,

It is difficult to convey such a thought to a generation that has had a constant barrage of teaching from Miss Pollyana Doogood. Miss Doogood has been trying to explain that the world is run on the level, there is no such thing as evil, and anyone that don't believe it are not intellectual.

Richard

Jeff wrote,
Since absolute power corrupts absolutely, a rule that seems to have no
exception, a fully empowered one world government will be the most frightful
entity ever encountered by the human race, and I sadly believe that most of
us under age sixty will live to see what I mean. Historically a person could
escape a tyrannical government by fleeing to another land.  Where will we go
now?