Howdy Vorts,

We best leave the debate of Creationism vs. Evolution to the academians since they are the intellectuals.

After all the talk is finished there remains one central word that has never been examined in regards to the pros and cons.

That word is "TIME". Forget about how long ago the universe was formed, created, hammered together or molded. If time has always been.. we are faced with a concept that it is "eternal' no beginning and no end. This would mean... that starting today, regardless of how much time goes by in the future, that amount of time that elapses will never be greater than the time that has already gone by. The simple fact that both time and distance can be measured overweighs the the chance subscribed by evolutionists.. Forget the physical ..the rocks and stars above.. explain how time could be an "accident" and not by design. Whenever I listen to people debating evolution I pull out my Mickey Mouse watch and yardstick and ask ..If you are so intelligent to debate something .. start with explaining this darn watch.

Richard